General Question

How may I apply if I’m not a 501(c)(3) public charity?

We only accept inquiries from 501(c)(3) public charities. If you do not have this status, you will need to either obtain a Fiscal Sponsor, or status as a Subsidiary. Organizations with current equivalency determination certificates may apply. We not not make grants to 501(c)(4)’s.